When you donate to the RTH Stroke Foundation, your gifts go directly into the fight against stroke.
- By the 4th quarter of 2015, the donations we received allowed for us to give free life-saving screenings to over 3,605 people that may have been in immediate danger of stroke.
- This year alone, donations have enabled us to give seminars attended by more than 2,770 people in the Orange and Los Angeles County regions.
- The donations we receive fund tri-monthly support groups at our Laguna Hills and Brea locations that provide invaluable help to stroke survivors and their families and caregivers.
- In addition to stroke prevention, your generous donations also contribute in mitigating the aftereffects of Stroke by helping to fund our Stroke Survivor and Recovery Program, which assists the survivor’s of Stroke with rebuilding their lives.
- Consult your Tax Accountant to learn about what types of write-offs you may be eligible for after donating.
There has never been a more critical time than now to donate. Stroke is the fourth leading cause of death in the United States and the leading cause of disability, however unlike other diseases, stroke is 80% preventable, that means if out of all the people that we screened on any given day, if a hundred of them were directly at risk of stroke, 80 of them would likely never suffer a stroke if they made the correct life style changes afterward. Any generous donation on your part directly contributes to the fight against stroke and helps to reduce its impact over our society on a grand scale, since it is so easily preventable through awareness and lifestyle changes. Please donate today, and help us remove stroke from the totem pole of top killers in the United States, please visit other pages on our website to learn how we put donations to good use, or call us to learn more about what we do with your donations. (888) 794-9466
~RTH Stroke Foundation
Thank you for donating! A thank you email with the details of your donation will be sent to the email address you provided.